Animal Care Training
Minimum Requirements for Animal Users
Training System Login
- http://Train.ORA.msu.edu - View transcripts, find & register for new courses.
- Helpdesk weekdays, T: 517-884-4600, E: email@example.com, or review FAQ.
- Animal Facility Access/Orientations - scheduled periodically, require pre-approval forms and training for service personnel and researchers.
- Environmental Health & Safety - As necessary based on your activities & materials you'll use (e.g. autoclave safety, bloodborne pathogens, chemical safety, hazardous waste...)
- External Resources - CITI Programs, NIH modules
- Hands-on training - Schedule instructor-led demonstration and/or hands-on practice in various techniques.
- Special topics - Contact CAR veterinary specialists and trainers for other available topics.