Forms to Procure or Transfer Animals & Use Facilities

Some infrequently used forms and instructions can be obtained by contacting Campus Animal Resources (CAR). If you don't find what you need here or on the IACUC forms page, contact us at 517-353-5064.

Animal Procurement & Transfer 

Related Info

Facility Access

Related Info

If you do not find what you are looking for here, consider looking under IACUC forms page or contact us at